|From: Eshowe, Zululand.
Duration: Three days and two nights.
RATES: R4200 -R4500.00 pp Includes: All meals from lunch first day to lunch on final day., Transport & Accommodation.
The Tour Includes:
• Rural Zulu Cultural life.
• Zulu Village and Marketplace.
• Real Zulu Ceremony. (except Thursday tour)
• Visit Sangomas.
• Mission station & Missionaries.
• Upliftment Projects; KwaMondi School/King Dinizulu Creche/Cunina Orphanage/Tembafunda Special School.
• Tugela Valley. Mbongolwane Wetlands. Dlinza Forest Aerial Boardwalk.
• Potters and/or Beaders at work & Vegetable/ Medicinal plant growing projects.
• Fort Nongqayi. Zululand Historical Museum.Vukani Basket Collection. Beads. Papermaking with cane leaves.
• John Dunn.First Zulu Martyr.
• Sleepover in Zulu Village for one night is optional at no extra cost.
• Down a "Zulu Blonde" draught beer after a great day in Zululand.
If there are any groups wanting to do anything in particular from “101 Things to do in Eshowe, Zululand” we can tailormake the tour.
Zululand Eco-Adventure Tours run daily and include all meals and accommodation.Spend three days and two nights in Zululand on a tour that touches the nerve of Africa. The tours are designed around what is happening in rural Zululand. Here you are as far as you have ever been from life as you know it. Experience Zulu cultural life as it is today and scenic beauty that you can only imagine. This Tour will alter slightly to accommodate the events taking place in the community.
We cover areas of Zululand where very few tourists go. We have different packages to suit your budget and needs...